View Profile joshmorgan

16 Movie Reviews

Congrats on the Daily 2nd Place Award!

Great job Ryan! Congrats on the Daily 2nd Place award (TK and I knew you'd make the daily top 5!). I dunno how I missed this when you posted it last month but I just searched for it to see it you had posted yet on Newgrounds. Is ep 2 coming soon? (I saw that you posted ep 2 on the forum but it was deleted before I could watch it)

Very cool! It reminded me of Mark Osborne's "More"

Great job Drew! This was a fantastic film.

Have you seen the oscar-nominated short film called "More" by Mark Osborne?

It's probably just coincidence but your film shares a lot of similar design elements with "More", especially the little door in the body and the colors vs B&W. I highly recommend that you check it out if you haven't already seen it because it's one of the reasons I decided to become an animator.

Anyway, congrats on the film!

I have that TMBG shirt!

Decent animation, good timing, just a bit abrupt at the end but pretty funny stuff. Good job!

14 Game Reviews

It was fun until I hit a frustrating game-breaking bug where pressing Z restarts the entire level, dropping me all the way back at the very beginning with the little "MOVE/INTERACT/JUMP" sign. It happened multiple times, both before and after the first enemy/boss.

It's Super Monkey Ball meets Portal!

Brilliantly designed! Puzzle games in general require skilled design, and this game is a superb balance between simple, intuitive game-play with increasingly challenging, complex solutions.

Bravo!

I'm an incurable insomniaddict, an insufferable iconoclast and a no-nonsense Nihilist. Looking back at that last sentence it appears I'm also addicted to alliteration. I'm extremely allergic to religions, political parties, and traditions.

Josh Morgan @joshmorgan