Orborun Orborun

It's Super Monkey Ball meets Portal!

Room Escape 3D Room Escape 3D

This game appears to have been stolen from here:

HEXEP HEXEP

Brilliantly designed! Puzzle games in general require skilled design, and this game is a superb balance between simple, intuitive game-play with increasingly challenging, complex solutions.

Bravo!

Dot-Matrix Shooter Dot-Matrix Shooter

Great retro-style, but hard to see powerups

Very cool retro style. I like the controls and the pixel explosions but it is really hard to differentiate the powerups from the falling meteors because they are all the same size and shape and similar color, with only little dots on them to tell them apart, and besides the one with the + on it, I'm not even sure what the other powerups do.

Sharks Vs Swimmers Sharks Vs Swimmers

Simple yet challenging casual game

This is a great idea for a game but it feels a bit like a work in progress, because there's a major problem that you should fix ASAP: swimmers can be eaten by sharks when they are still off screen at the top or bottom, so I was losing points for not saving swimmers that I couldn't even see, let alone click and drag.

Also, you might want to consider having the "saved" swimmers on the sides swim away off screen instead of just floating around, because I only skimmed the instructions the first time and in the chaos of the game, I didn't really notice that I had saved the swimmers that I'd dragged to the sides. I might've figured it out while playing if the sharks and swimmers didn't overlap the dashed lines so much. I understand that you probably want the player to accidentally drag the sharks into the "safe" areas, but it just doesn't seem to make much sense that the swimmers would stick around. If you really want the player to drag the sharks, then maybe you should have one side be for the sharks and the other side for the swimmers.

Again, great idea and the art / animation is really fun, especially how the swimmers hold onto the mouse cursor, and how the body parts are randomly dispersed when the swimmers get eaten.

LongAnimals responds:

Thanks for the review!
Yes, there are plenty of things wrong with it, but it was an excercise in writing a game in a day, so we had to release what we had done...
Still, not bad really :)

Obechi Obechi

Stunningly simple but beautiful

Wow, such a simply concept and design. I'm most impressed by the way the captured dots form patterned rings in the center and then the dots dance at the end of each level. The music is perfectly befitting.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Good start, but buggy

This is a good start to a retro-style game, but I had to restart my game several games due to crashes when I re-spawned/hatched out of the egg in tight spots.

Maverick Maverick

Awesome game

Great game. Awesome controls, brilliant level design, and I love the retro style, even the "ending" is old school.

Great job!

Student park Student park

Perfect Lemmings style flash game

As a hardcore Lemmings fan, I've been wanting to do a Lemmings-style Flash game for years and I guess I don't need to because you beat me to it. The first 10 levels were really easy for me but then they got REALLY hard. The last one, Level 15, took me 2 hours to finally save 20 students, but when I finally figured it out, I managed to rescue 23!

This game was almost perfect. My only suggestion is that you add CODES so you can resume the next level later or go back to previously completed levels.

Great job!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Fisty McBeefPunch!!!

Holy crap this game is fun even if it does get repetitive.

By level 30 i had so many Silo Workers shooting missiles that i didn't even need to play cuz my house was storm-proof.

But after level 40, i started playing again cuz Fisty McBeefPunch, though a totally unstopable / unfair weapon, it's way fun to smash the little guys.